Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Fall catch up post!

I finally interrupted my autumn crochet frenzy to post all the nails I've been doing lately!

Cool geometrics with ombre
I used TruGel Marshmallow, Gelish Tiger Blossom and Gelish Black Shadow. 


 I've been looking forward to doing these for a long time now. ComicCon Nails! 
I used Gelish Hot Rod Red on most of the nails for a perfect 1940's look. Then for the accent nails, one had to have Captain America's shield of course, and the other is Peggy Carter's signature red hat. 
For those nails I used Gelish Midnight Caller and Gelish Night Shimmer with touches of various colors for the artwork. 

 Peggy's hat!
 And there he is. I hope he was just as hunky in real life! I can't wait to hear about it!

Its that time of year people! My favorite nail holiday...
HALLOWEEN!!!
I used: TruGel Marshmallow, Finger Paints Rococo Orange, Gelish Black Shadow, ASP Sparkler and Gelish Waterfield. And a bunch of dotting tools! 

And here are some lovely fall frenchies. I love how they turned out. So pretty! 
I used Gelish Bashful, Gelish Arctic Freeze and some Konad stamping polish. 

Thanks for reading, 

See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment