Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Foxy Foxes!

Foxy Nails! 
They turned out way cute and a lot easier than I thought they would be. 
I used: ASP Blue Crush, plus some bright orange, black and white. 

One of my favorites: Roses!
I used Gelish Gossip Girl, Gelish Postcards from Paris and various pinks and a touch of green for the roses. 


Fall trees and Glitter!
So, these look a bit more like funky palm trees and less like fall trees BUT I tried. And the glitter fade turned out fantastic. 
I used: TruGel Marshmallow, Gelish Pumps or Cowboy Boots?, Gelish All that Glitters is Gold and some touches of orange and yellow. 

Here are my nails this week. I couldn't decide what color, so I went with all of them again. 
I used Gelish Want to Cuddle?, Finger Paints Rococo Orange, OPI My Vampire is Buff, Gelish Hot Rod Red and Gelish Tiger Blossom. I know, its a lot of colors but I like how it turned out. 

Thanks for reading, 

See you Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment