Pages

Monday, September 7, 2015

Fall Frenchies. And diamonds.

 I really honed my french tip skillz this week! 
 This first one is just a basic white on clear here. The fantastic part is Heather's gorgeous natural nails! Can you believe those???

Next we have some edgy black with some stripes and diamonds. Very cool!
I used Gelish Black Shadow and TruGel Marshmallow with a bit of stamping on the thumb. 


 And here is the Funky French for the week. Owls!!!
I used a few coats of Gelish Bashful as a base color instead of a clear to keep it looking natural but also to mask some nail damage and add a bit of sparkle. Then I used ASP Ego with Gelish Mint of spring accents. And some black, white and orange for Mr. Owl of course. 


my third French of the week!
This one is a little different. I started with two coats of Gelish Bashful again (because I like it) and then painted the tips with Gelish Artic Freeze. Then I added a bit of sparkle with Gelish Vegas Nights on top and finished with a touch of chunky glitter on her accent nails.

Thanks for reading, 

See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment