Pages

Monday, August 31, 2015

Fall is Here!!!

And everyone knows that fall = football! 
My sister may be the nicest mom ever. These nails are all about her very own (not so little) #24. 
And I was even able to find a football! 
For this Mani, I used Gelish Want to Cuddle?, Gelish After Dark, Gelish Vegas Nights, TruGel Marshmallow, and a bit of Gelish Lady in Red. Team colors are navy and marooon. We can't all be as cute as the Seahawks I guess. 

For my start of fall nails I really wanted to try an Ikat pattern. I've been seeing it everywhere (scarves, decorative pillows, phone cases) so it was kinda in my head and I think it turned out pretty ok, myabe I'll try again but with some different colors next time. 
I used: Gelish Black Shadow, TruGel Marshmallow, and little bits of RCM Staycation and Gelish Shake it til you Samba. 

 My mom wasn't quite ready to let go of her bright summer nails so we went all out for this one. It kinda looks like neon confetti. Super fun to do and I could even tone it down a bit if I absolutely had to. Maybe. 
 Neon Confetti Diet Coke Party!!!
I used: Gelish Amazon Flirt, Finger Paints Passion for Pink, ASP Ego, Finger Paints Appetite for the Archetype, TruGel Marshmallow and a few other colors for the dots. Way fun! 

My last mani for this post is this lovely fall sweater design. I LOVE how it turned out and I can't wait to do variations of this all fall and winter. How cute would this be in oranges? In Christmas colors? Yay!
These nails are on the lovely Nita, who I adore and can't wait to see again soon. 
 I used: Gelish Want to Cuddle? TruGel Marshmallow and Gelish Meet the King. 
Pretty simple! 

Thanks for reading, 

See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment