Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2015

November Nails

Here are some lovely neutral nails with a nice mix of tan and taupe. 
 I used OPI Did you ear about Van Gogh? and ASP Tame me Taupe. Simple and pretty!

 I've been wanting to try some gingham and here it is! 
For this mani, I used TruGel Marshmallow, ASP Tame me Taupe, OPI Did you ear about Van Gogh?  and ASP Studio 54.

These is my sister's mani for her mother in law's fall wedding. Have I mentioned lately how much I love glitter???
 I used Gelish Plum and Done, Gelish Meet the King and Gelish All that Glitters.

And some more of those autumn browns! 
 I used Gelish Sweet Chocolate, OPI Did you ear about Van Gogh? Gelish Meet the King and Gelish All that Glitters. 

And another plain and simple mani. I LOVE this color! 
 This is TruGel Blue Topaz and it might be my favorite color right now. It has the prettiest sparkle in the sunshine. 

 And my first snow flake nails of the season!!!
 I used Gelish Bashful, Orly Gumdrop and some stamping with konad white. 


 Argyle!!! This is another one I've been looking forward to trying out. Nothing beats a nice cozy sweater, right? 
 I used ASP Tame me Taupe, OPI My Vampire is buff, and Gelish pumps or cowboy boots?

Glitter, neon, hearts and stripes! Favorite things! 
 I used Gelish I'm brighter than you, TruGel Marshmallow, Gelish Meet the King and Gelish All that Glitters. 

Thanks for reading, 

See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment