Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Halloween Wrap Up!

 Here are my ombre vampire nails that I've been looking forward to FOREVER!!!
I had to grow my nails out way longer than normal, but it was worth it. 
 And I even painted the insides red. Fancy huh?
I use Gelish Lady in Red and Gelish Black Shadow.

And here are some fall dark plum solids. Love them! 
I used Gelish Bella's Vampire. That is all!

Solid black nails. 
Always classy. Always cool. Especially for Halloween!
I used Gelish Black Shadow
 Seriously, how cool are these?!?

And look at these adorable things!!!
 I used: Gelish Anime-zing Color, Finger Paints Rococo Orange, Gelish Black Shadow and Gelish Vegas Nights.


Hello Kitty!!! 
 I used: Black Shadow, TruGel Marshmallow, ASP Ravishing in Raspberry, ASP Sparkler, Gelish Waterfeild. 


Thanks for reading, 

See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment