Pages

Friday, October 16, 2015

Some solids, a little Halloween AND Wedding Nails!

Here is one of my favorite colors. 
Gelish After Dark. Always in style!

 Here is a Mini Mani of my little girl. She's adorable. 
I just used some regular polish colors and topped them with some black Konad stamping polish. 


 And another beautiful one color mani. Easy and quick but so so so cute. 
Gelish Make you Blink Pink

This one is also a one color but with a twist. It has a layer of glitter on top, which I think makes this neutral manicure look just perfectly feminine and lovely. 
I used TruGel Just Peachy and Gelish Vegas Nights

 And here are the lovely bride's lovely nails!
Because it was kind of a big deal to get these nails just perfect, it took a little while. 
For the Gold nails, I used Gelish Meet the King and then topped them with some loose gold glitter. Making sure to get rid of any rough edges left by the glitter. It took a couple coats of Top it Off but they turned out silky smooth. 
 For the white nails, I used OPI My Vampire is Buff. Topped with a tiny fade of the same loose gold glitter. 
For the other nails, I first used TruGel Just Peachy topped with hand painted art using OPI's My Vampire is Buff. 


And lastly, some spooky spiderwebs!
These used Gelish Black Shadow, TruGel Toxic and a touch of hand painted spider webs. Quick AND spooky. 

Thanks for reading, 

See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment