Pages

Friday, October 23, 2015

Hand Painted Halloween!

Candy Corn and Jack O' Lanterns!
I used: Gelish Black Shadow, Finger Paints Rococo Orange, TruGel Marshmallow, Gelish Arctic Freeze and a bit of yellow and green. 

This one isn't totally halloweeny, but the black and gold give it a lovely dressed up feel I think. Like a masquerade ball. 
I used: Gelish Black Shadow, Gelish Meet the King, Gelish All that glitters is gold, and a bit of white art gel. 


I did a mani similar to this a ouple weeks ago, but it was so much fun I had to do it again!
 I used: Gelish Amazon Flirt, Gelish Anime-Zing color, Finger Paints Appetite for the Archetype and a bit of Gelish Black Shadow for the art work. I also added purple rhinestones and some craft store glitter. 

How cute are these Halloween Beauties?!?
I used: Gelish black Shadow, TruGel Marshmallow, Finger Paints Rococo Orange, and TruGel Toxic. 

This may be my favorite manicure this week. I LOVE nightmare before Christmas and I was really hoping to do some nightmare nails. Yay!
I used: Gelish Simple Sheer, Gelish Black Shadow, Gelish Anime-Zing color, TruGel Smoke and Mirrors and a bit of white art gel. 

Quick Frankin Nails. Seriously fast but still way fun. 
 I used: Gelish Black Shadow and Gelish Amazon Flirt. Thats it!


Last but not least, Harry Potter Nails!!!
 I used: Gelish My Forbidden Love, Gelish Meet the King, Gelish Black Shadow and white art gel. 


Thanks for reading, 

See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment