Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Yay for Fall Nails!

I love how these turned out! 
The pretty plummy red with gold laurel leaves is a perfect autumn look. 
I used Gelish My Forbidden Love and Gelish Meet the King

Here is another great color with gold! I always love glitter, but there's something about this gold glitter on the dark nail that I think looks really classy and striking. 
I used Gelish Bella's Vampire, Gelish Meet the King and Gelish All that Glitters. 


And here are some very silly, very Halloween ghost nails. How could I resist?!?
 I used Gelish Black Shadow, TruGel Marshmallow, ASP Sparkler, Orly Hello Holo, and TruGel Electric Purple. 

And here are my nails this week. I was once again, having way too much fun. 
I used Gelish Amazon Flirt, Finger Paints Appetite for the Archetype, Gelish Anime-Zing Color and Gelish Black Shadow. And then I mixed up some craft store glitters and added them with a makeup brush. AND a rhinestone. 

Thanks for Reading, 

See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment