Pages

Friday, June 26, 2015

July is coming...are you ready???



 We are!!!

And there's still time to come get your nails done before the holiday weekend. 
Come over! 



I've been doing a bunch of Independence Day Nails lately. They're so fun! 
Here's the first one:

Nautical Nails!!!
I'm not the best hand painter, but these were super fun to do! 
Thanks to lovely Andrea, for sharing her hands with me for a couple hours! 
I used: Gelish Arctic Freeze and Finger Paints Modern Motif. Thats it! 

This is what I'm wearing right now and I'm loving them! I've been wanting to try this mani for a while now and I can definitely say I'll be doing this one again!
Just don't look too closely at my right hand flowers as they look less like flowers and more like stuff I studied in biology class. 
I used: TruGel Marshmallow, Red Carpet Love Those Baby Blues, Gelish Hot Rod Red and Gelish After Dark. And a dotting tool. 

Flag Nails! 
Whats more patriotic than stars and stripes? I love how this one turned out. And it wasn't really all that much nail art either! 
How pretty is this picture? Two of my favorite things, nail art and glassybaby
I used: TruGel Marshmallow, Gelish Hot Rod Red and Gelish After Dark. 


Little Girl Mani/Pedi!

This is my little girl. She's pretty happy with herself!

My little boy, not so happy. 


And finally, my sparkly red white and blue fingers and toes. 
A pretty simple Mani/Pedi. The only fun thing here is the glitter fade, which is always a hit. 
 I used: Gelish Hot Rod Red, Gelish After Dark, Gelish Night Shimmer, Gelish Waterfield and TruGel Marshmallow. 

Thanks for Reading, 

See you Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment